The Avent Classic+ Feeding Bottles 125ml helps your baby to control milk, similarly to when being breastfed, thanks to the two piece anti-colic system. The clinically proven Classic+ two-piece anti-colic system is integrated into the teat, making the bottle easier to assemble and clean. The advanced valve on the teat opens to allow air into the bottle instead of into the babies tummy, thus preventing colic. The valve also flexes to babies feeding rhythm. Milk will only flow at the pace chosen by your baby to minimise overeating, gas and spit-up.
- Unique anti-colic valve
- Leak-free for a truly enjoyable feeding experience
- Less parts - your bottle is easy to clean and assemble
- Fully compatible and interchangeable with the entire Avent range
- The Classic+ bottles are made from BPA free material
- Available in a variety of pack sizes
- Made in England
Age recommendation: 0m+
Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6cm
Please note: This item comes in various quantities; please select the one you require from the dropdown above.
|Country of Manufacture|