Product added to cart
The Joie Steadi 0+/1 Car Seat - Coal is a protective partner that rearward faces up to 18kg. Extra support is always cosy, washable, and makes for smooth transitions. Group 0+/1 child seat faces rearward up to 18kg and forward from 9-18kg. The multi-position harness and headrest heights adjust simultaneously and with just one hand - without uninstalling or rethreading. It features full side impact protection to cradle little ones from head to hips, plus plush fabrics and inserts for ultimate comfort.
- Group 0+/1 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Side Impact Security offers protection for the head, body and hips
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Padded infant head and body support cradle the tiniest riders
- Removable, washable fabrics for convenient cleaning
Age recommendation: 0m+
Dimensions: 50 x 43 x 73cm
|Car Seat Age Range||From birth to 4 years|
|Car Seat Child's Weight||0kg to 18kg|
|Car Seat Facing||Combination|
|Car Seat Group||Group 0/1|
Returning your item(s)
If you wish to return an item, you must inform us within 30 days, starting the day after the item was delivered. After you have informed us of your wish to return the item, please do so promptly. Customers return items at their own expense and we do not arrange collections. Remember you have a statutory duty of care to look after items when they are in your posession. Therefore please take good care of any items you wish to send back and return them unused and in their original packaging.
When returning your item please:
- Package the item securely and return it to us including your name, address and invoice number
- Please use only clear tape when resealing a package and do not write directly on the product's box.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Hello Baby we are confident of the quality of the products we sell and the work that we put into fulfilling your orders. If you have any issues with a product that you bought from us and our Customer Service team can’t help you, we will give you back your money.
StandardFREE UK Shipping on all orders above £40
- Costs £4.99 on orders below £40
- Depending on weight, items are either shipped using either DPD or Royal Mail
- Standard shipping time is 2-3 working days for UK which also includes Saturdays
ExpeditedOnly available in the UK for items/orders under 5 kg
- Costs £5.99 on all orders
- These orders are fulfilled by Royal Mail 1st class tracked service.
- Standard shipping time is 1-2 working days for the UK which includes Saturdays
Next DayOnly available in the UK, Monday to Friday
- Costs £7.99 on all orders
- If an order is receivedbefore 2 pmGMT it will be delivered the next working day by DPD
- Please note: This service does not include Saturday delivery, so items ordered after 2 pm on a Friday will not ship until Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- International shipping charges are calculated by weight and destination.
- To calculate the shipping cost for your items, add them to your shopping cart and click on "Estimate Shipping and VAT" in your cart or simply go through the checkout process.
- International deliveries are dispatched within 1 working day and usually take 5-10 working days to deliver depending on the location.