The Kiddy Guardianfix 3 Car Seat offers improved side impact protection and meets the latest norm, ECE-R44/04 (Supplement 10), and thus corresponds to the very latest safety standard. The seat can be used directly after an infant car seat such as the Kiddy Evoluna i-Size. The new impact shield system from Kiddy provides perfect protection especially for small children (9 - 18 kg). Additional functions such as the deeper sitting position and the adjustable leg rest in five positions provide not only more comfort but also enhanced safety through the optimal adaptation to the ergonomics of the child. This car seat grows with your child and adapts perfectly in width, height and depth to their size. It can be used from approx. 9 months (9 kg) up to the age of 12 years (36 kg).
- Group 123 forward facing car seat
- Height and width adjustable backrest - 14 different positions
- Eye Level Indicator - allows for correct adjustment of headrest
- Adjustable leg rest Adapts to the childs size
- Removable seat cushion - More safety & better seating positions
- Improved side impact protection - Energy-absorbing material in the sensitive head and shoulder area
- Shock absorber - Absorbs energy acting on the 3-point vehicle seat belt
- Impact shield - In case of crash the special shape allows the upper body to flex over the impact shield and reduces neck forces
- Improved k-fix+ system - Seat can be fixed to Isofix system in the vehicle
- Enhanced fitting belt guide - the belt routing is indicated in red
- Comfortable armrests (group 2/3) - Taller kids can prop up on the armrests
Dimensions: 65 x 55 x 45cm (at its smallest)
Please note: This item comes in various colourways. Please select the one you require from the dropdown above.