The Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump is the very best option for mothers who want comfort, flexibility and efficiency when it comes to expressing their breast milk. The lightweight design can be used as a single or double pump and can either be plugged into the electrical mains or with batteries if you need to express away from home. The electric pump features a special closed system which prevents breastmilk from entering the tubing and optimises suction levels, making your expression more effective. It also features a back-lit LCD display that allows you to express in low light conditions.
The 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump has two separate phases which simulate your babys natural suction pattern. The let down phase delivers rapid suction that initiates milk flow, while the expression phase offers slower and deeper suction. You are also able to tailor the pumping style to suit your own needs with three different effective pumping styles to choose from within the expression phase. This system includes Lansinohs wide necked bottle that is compatible between all of the pumps within Lansinohs range. The Slow Flow NaturalWave teat is also included which is clinically proven to help maintain established breastfeeding patterns. It comes with a convenient bottle stand and a stylish portable bag so that you are able to take it wherever you go.
- Maximum efficiency - more milk in less time when used as a double pump
- Easy to assemble and use
- Three pumping styles with adjustable suction.
- Two separate phases - rapid suction and expression phase
- Hygienic design - no need to clean tubing
- ComfortFit breast cushions for soft, secure fit (contains 2 sizes)
- Large, lit LCD screen
- Compact design - light, portable and hassle free
- Mains (UK plug) or battery operated - 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Let-down button to easily switch between the let-down and expression phase
Age recommendation: Adult
Dimensions: 22 x 25 x 15cm
|Car Seat Group||No|
|i-Size Car Seat||No|
|Isofix Car Seat||No|