The Mountain Buggy Freerider Child Scooter is an ingenious design that offers dual functionality by transforming a stroller board into a free-wheeling kids scooter in seconds! As a stroller (buggy) board, the Freerider connects to the rear axle of your buggy using a connector, which can be positioned for your convenience. The clip-in handle bar removes easily, so you can fold it up the back of your buggy when not in use with a toggle system. When your child is ready to ride free, just detach the Freerider from the connector with the quick release button. The 2-mode rear wheel system switches from full swivel for stroller board mode, so Freerider will follow the buggy in any direction, to fixed straight to offer full control in scooter mode. The superior manoeuvrability can be easily controlled with the rear wheel break, and the grip pad on the Freerider deck provides an anti-slip surface, allowing your child to find their balance and directional control at once!
- Scooter and buggy board in one
- Light up wheels when rolling
- Adjustable handle bar height - grows with your child
- Stroller connector included
This Scooter connect with the following strollers:
- Mountain Buggy - Nano, MB mini travel system, swift, urban jungle, +one, terrain, cosmopolitan, duet
- Phil & Teds - dot, vibe, verve, classic, and explorer, navigator (2014+), sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart lux, smart(2016+)
- Britax - B-Ready, Steelcraft StriderPLUS
- Baby Jogger - City mini, City mini GT, City select, City versa, City elite
- Bugaboo - Buffalo Quinny - Buzz, Moodd
Age recommendation: 3 years+
Dimensions: 68 x 60 x 12cm
Please note: This item comes in various colourways. Please select the one you require from the dropdown. This listing is for the Scooter only and does not come with a stroller.
|Country of Manufacture|