Product added to cart
Obaby Ludlow 3 Piece Room Set - White
Special Price £506.99 Regular Price £529.99
Obaby's simple but stunning Ludlow cot thoughtfully utilises clean and contemporary design to become a perfect fit for any child's first nursery.
Obaby's simple but stunning Ludlow cot thoughtfully utilises clean and contemporary design to become a perfect fit for any child's first nursery. Although small in size, the Ludlow provides three mattress base heights, the top position allowing your young baby to be taken in and out easily without any unnecessary bending. Then as your child grows, learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can be lowered by two further positions to provide extra security and reassurance. The open slatted ends and sides are perfect for watching over your little treasure during their most peaceful times and the presence of teething rails ensures your child's delicate teeth are protected.
The Ludlow cot cleverly balances simplicity and elegance with a selection of valuable features - the perfect option for parents searching for a stylish and practical piece for their little one to lay their head, without requiring the space needed for a cot bed.
The open changing unit provides a spacious changing area at a comfortable height for parents, with two large open shelf spaces below for all baby's changing essentials. With smooth lines and a carefully considered design, this changing unit can easily accommodate a standard baby changing mat and looks fantastic alongside the rest of the Ludlow nursery set.
Like the other pieces, the single wardrobe makes a fantastic addition to any child's room and is built to last. This spacious wardrobe consists of a generous, single door enclosed cupboard space with two internal hanging rails, with two deep, full width drawers below. By using highly convenient and thoughtful storage options, this useful wardrobe gives mums and dads a much needed helping hand with de cluttering their little one's space.
Along with beautifully transforming your family's nursery space, the Obaby Ludlow 3 piece nursery furniture set combines a range of practical solutions with fantastic value. The set is available in a choice of classic colours, meaning the set can blend beautifully with a wide variety of nursery settings and styles. Obaby offer a free 5 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
- Adjustable, 3 position base height
- Suitable from birth
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Stylish & simple design
- Requires mattress measuring 120 x 60cm, available separately
Open changing unit features:
- Spacious changing area suitable from birth up to 12 months
- Two generous open shelves for convenient storage
Single wardrobe features:
- Large cupboard space with single door
- Two internal hanging rails
- Two deep, full width drawers
- Sturdily constructed using easy to clean materials
- Stylish design that co-ordinates throughout all pieces of the Ludlow 3 piece nursery furniture set
Cot weight: 14kg
Cot dimensions: 90 x 70 x 125cm
Open Changing Unit weight: 10kg
Open Changing Unit dimensions: 86 x 80 x 50cm
Single Wardrobe weight: 46kg
Single Wardrobe dimensions: 165 x 65 x 52cm
Returning your item(s)
If you wish to return an item, you must inform us within 30 days, starting the day after the item was delivered. After you have informed us of your wish to return the item, please do so promptly. Customers return items at their own expense and we do not arrange collections. Remember you have a statutory duty of care to look after items when they are in your posession. Therefore please take good care of any items you wish to send back and return them unused and in their original packaging.
When returning your item please:
- Package the item securely and return it to us including your name, address and invoice number
- Please use only clear tape when resealing a package and do not write directly on the product's box.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Hello Baby we are confident of the quality of the products we sell and the work that we put into fulfilling your orders. If you have any issues with a product that you bought from us and our Customer Service team can’t help you, we will give you back your money.
Yes. Our 30 day money back guarantee covers every product we sell.
All countries are eligible. Wherever you live, you are entitled to get a full refund for your purchase.
If you encounter any issues with a product you have bought within 30 days of purchase, contact our Customer Service team. They will do their best to help you, but if you are still unsatisfied we will give you your money back. No questions asked.
The time between issuing a refund, and you getting your money back, can vary depending on your payment method.
- If you paid with a Visa, Mastercard or AMEX you will receive your refund within a few working days.
- If you paid via PayPal the time needed to process your refund will vary depending on the kind of payment you used (PayPal balance, through your bank account, or your debit or credit card linked to your account). As soon as we issue the refund you will receive an email from PayPal which will contain more details about the process.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Major credit and debit cards
- PayPal and PayPal Credit
- Google Pay (Only available in Chrome, requires a saved payment method on your Google account)
- Apple Pay (Only available in Safari, requires a saved payment method on your Apple account)
Shipping to mainland UK destinations is free on orders above £40. However, please note:
- The Channel Islands are treated as 'international' due to the increased postage costs
- International deliveries are charged by weight and destination
Royal Mail 48 TrackedFREE UK Shipping on all orders above £40
- Costs £4.99 on orders below £40
- Depending on weight, items are either shipped using either DPD or Royal Mail
- Standard shipping time is 2-3 working days for UK which also includes Saturdays
- If you require faster shipping please choose Royal Mail 24 Tracked or DPD Next Day delivery at the checkout (see below)
- Please note that once an item is posted we have no control over postage times and deliveries can be delayed (see note on delayed deliveries below)
- If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, the courier/postman/postwoman should leave a note for you to rearrange delivery or collection
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched. This email will contain tracking details if they are available
Please note: Certain products that are made to order may take additional time to deliver. You will be advised of this during checkout and via email.
Royal Mail 24 TrackedOnly available in the UK for items/orders under 5 kg
- Costs £5.99 on all orders
- Any items below 5 kilogrammes can be sent via Royal Mail 24 Tracked
- These orders are fulfilled by Royal Mail 1st class tracked service.
- Standard shipping time is 1-2 working days for the UK which includes Saturdays
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched
- Items ordered on a Saturday/Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- Items ordered on a Friday after 2pm GMT will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- The cut off time for 24 Tracked is 2 pm GMT
- Many items will arrive the next day (including Saturdays) but this is not a guaranteed service.
DPD Next Day DeliveryOnly available in the UK, Monday to Friday
- Costs £7.99 on all orders
- If an order is received before 2 pmGMT it will be delivered the next working day by DPD
- Please note: This service does not include Saturday delivery, so items ordered after 2 pm on a Friday will not ship until Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- If you supply a mobile number at checkout, DPD will text you with a delivery window
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your item has been dispatched
- Please note that delivery to some remote locations may take longer e.g. Highlands and Islands.
DPD Next Day delivery is available for most of our products, but some brands/items are not eligible for this.
We offer worldwide delivery for most items, however some items cannot be sent internationally. Please check on the item's store page to see whether your item is available for international shipment.
If shipping is not available for the selected item(s) in your cart then it will not show during the checkout. You will get an error: "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time".
- International shipping charges are calculated by weight and destination.
- To calculate the shipping cost for your items, add them to your shopping cart and click on "Estimate Shipping and VAT" in your cart or simply go through the checkout process.
- International deliveries are dispatched within 1 working day and usually take 5-10 working days to deliver depending on the location.
We offer two types of International shipping: Standard and Tracked - neither is an "express" service. From our experience the Tracked delivery will arrive slightly quicker than Standard, but both may be subject to delays caused outside of our control. Couriers, customs processing, pandemics and weather delays. We are not able to offer UPS or FedEx at this time.
Shipping to BFPO addresses
BFPO addresses must be entered into the fields in our online order form in a specific format, as shown below, ensuring that the BFPO number is entered into the postcode field:
- Full name: Service Number, Rank, Name
- Address line 1: Company
- Address line 2: leave field blank
- Town/City: Regiment
- County: leave field blank
- Postcode: BFPO ### (e.g.: BFPO 123)
- Country: United Kingdom
Please note that items over 2kg cannot be shipped to BFPO addresses. If you are based in mainland EU country please use this as an alternative address.
Unfortunately, from time to time, items can be delayed in the post. We are not able to give refunds or send replacements until 10 working days for UK deliveries or 25 working days for international deliveries have passed after the expected delivery date. These are the timescales after which the Royal Mail and Couriers consider an item to be officially lost. See more information about lost UK mail and lost international mail.
From our experience, deliveries are almost always delayed due to the recipient not being at home when the delivery is attempted. The delivery person should normally leave a card but unfortunately this is not always the case. We therefore suggest that before contacting us you check with members of your household and neighbours to see if they have the package or a delivery card. You should also check with your local sorting office/courier depot.