Product added to cart
Payments & Delivery
Accepted Payment Methods
- Major credit and debit cards
- PayPal and PayPal Credit
- Amazon Pay
Shipping to mainland UK destinations is free! However, please note:
- The Channel Islands are treated as 'international' due to the increased postage costs
- International deliveries are charged by weight and destination
Standard Delivery(FREE UK Shipping on Everything!)
- Depending on weight, items are either shipped using Royal Mail, DPD or Yodel
- Standard shipping time is 2-5 working days for UK which includes Saturdays
- If you require faster shipping please choose "Expedited" or "Express" delivery at the checkout (see below)
- Please note that once an item is posted we have no control over postage times and deliveries can be delayed (see note on delayed deliveries below)
- If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, the courier/postman/postwoman should leave a note for you to rearrange delivery or collection
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched. This email will contain tracking details if they are available
Please note: Certain products that are made to order may take additional time to deliver. You will be advised of this on the web site and in email.
Expedited Delivery(Only available in the UK for items under 5 kg)
- Any items below 5 kilogrammes can be sent via Expedited delivery
- These orders are fulfilled by Royal Mail 1st class tracked.
- Standard shipping time is 1-2 working days for the UK which includes Saturdays
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched
- Items ordered on a Saturday/Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- Items ordered on a Friday after 2pm (UK time) will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- The cut off time for Expedited shipping is 2 pm (UK time)
- Many items will arrive the next day (including Saturdays) but this is not a guaranteed service.
Express Delivery(Only available in the UK)
If you wish to receive your item as quickly as possible, please choose our Express delivery option at the checkout
- If an order is received before 2 pm (UK time) it will be delivered the next working day by DPD
- Please note: This service does not include Saturday delivery so items ordered after 2 pm on a Friday will not ship until Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- If you supply a mobile number at checkout, DPD will text you with a delivery window
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your item has been dispatched
- Please note that delivery to some remote locations may take longer e.g. Highlands and Islands.
Express next working day delivery is available for most of our products, but some brands are not eligible for express shipping.
We offer worldwide delivery for most items, however some items cannot be sent internationally. Please check on the item's web page to see whether your item is available for international shipment.
If a shipping option is not available for the selected item then it will not show during the checkout.
- International shipping charges are calculated by weight and destination.
- To calculate the shipping cost for your items, add them to your shopping cart and click to calculate your shipping price at either the checkout or straight in your cart
- International deliveries are dispatched within 1 working day and can usually take 5-10 working days to deliver to most addresses.
We offer two types of International shipping: Standard and Tracked - neither is an 'express' service. From our experience the Tracked delivery will arrive slightly quicker than Standard but both may be subject to delays caused outside of our control by couriers, customs processing and weather delays. We are not able to use UPS or FedEx at this time.
Collecting in store
If you are local to our new Baby Store in St Albans, Herts, you are welcome to come over and collect/buy your item from the Baby Store. Our address is:
Hello Baby Nursery & Baby Store
Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre
Herts AL3 6PD
We are open from 09:00 until 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Shipping to BFPO addresses
BFPO addresses must be entered into the fields in our online order form in a specific format, as shown below, ensuring that the BFPO number is entered into the postcode field:
- Full name: Service Number, Rank, Name
- Address line 1: Company
- Address line 2: leave field blank
- Town/City: Regiment
- County: leave field blank
- Postcode: BFPO ### (e.g.: BFPO 123)
- Country: United Kingdom
Please note that items over 2kg cannot be shipped to BFPO addresses. If you are based in mainland EU country please use this as an alternative address.
Unfortunately, from time to time, items can be delayed in the post. We are not able to give refunds or send replacements until 10 working days for UK deliveries or 25 working days for international deliveries have passed after the expected delivery date. These are the timescales after which the Royal Mail and Couriers consider an item to be officially lost. See more information about lost UK mail and lost international mail.
From our experience, deliveries are almost always delayed due to the recipient not being at home when the delivery is attempted. The delivery person should normally leave a card but unfortunately this is not always the case. We therefore suggest that before contacting us you check with members of your household and neighbours to see if they have the package or a delivery card. You should also check with your local sorting office/courier depot.