Product added to cart
Payments & Delivery
Accepted Payment Methods
- Major credit and debit cards
- PayPal and PayPal Credit
- Google Pay (Only available in Chrome, requires a saved payment method on your Google account)
- Apple Pay (Only available in Safari, requires a saved payment method on your Apple account)
Shipping to mainland UK destinations is free on orders above £50. However, please note:
- The Channel Islands are treated as 'international' due to the increased postage costs
- International deliveries are charged by weight and destination
Standard UK DeliveryFREE UK Shipping on all orders above £50
- Costs £3.99 on orders below £50
- Depending on weight, items are either shipped using DPD or Royal Mail
- Standard shipping time is 2-3 working days for UK which also includes Saturdays
- If you require faster shipping please choose Expedited UK Delivery or Next Day delivery at the checkout (see below)
- Please note that once an item is posted we have no control over postage times and deliveries can be delayed (see note on delayed deliveries below)
- If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, the courier/postman/postwoman should leave a note for you to rearrange delivery or collection
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched. This email will contain tracking details if they are available
Please note: Certain products that are made to order may take additional time to deliver. You will be advised of this during checkout and via email.
Expedited UK DeliveryOnly available in the UK for items/orders under 5 kg
- Costs £4.99 on all orders
- Any items below 5 kilogrammes can be sent via Royal Mail 24 Tracked
- These orders are fulfilled by Royal Mail 1st class tracked service.
- Standard shipping time is 1-2 working days for the UK which includes Saturdays
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched
- Items ordered on a Saturday/Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- Items ordered on a Friday after 2pm GMT will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- The cut off time for 24 Tracked is 2 pm GMT
- Many items will arrive the next day (including Saturdays) but this is not a guaranteed service.
Next Day DeliveryOnly available in the UK, Monday to Friday
- Costs £7.99 on all orders
- If an order is received before 2 pm GMT it will be delivered the next working day by DPD
- Please note: This service does not include Saturday delivery, therefore items ordered after 2 pm on a Friday will not ship until Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- If you supply a mobile number at checkout, DPD will text you with a delivery window
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your item has been dispatched
- Please note that delivery to some remote locations may take longer e.g. Highlands and Islands.
DPD Next Day delivery is available for most of our products, but some brands/items are not eligible for this.
We offer worldwide delivery for most items, however some items cannot be sent internationally. Please check on the item's store page to see whether your item is available for international shipment.
If shipping is not available for the selected item(s) in your cart then it will not show during the checkout. You will get an error: "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time".
- International shipping charges are calculated by weight and destination.
- To calculate the shipping cost for your items, add them to your shopping cart and click on "Estimate Shipping and VAT" in your cart or simply go through the checkout process.
- International deliveries are dispatched within 1 working day and usually take 5-10 working days to deliver depending on the location.
We offer two types of International shipping: Standard and Tracked - neither is an "express" service. From our experience the Tracked delivery will arrive slightly quicker than Standard, but both may be subject to delays caused outside of our control. Couriers, customs processing, pandemics and weather delays.
Update on shipments to the European Union after 1st of January, 2021:
All shipments to our customers are duty paid and require no extra steps on their end to receive their parcel.
Shipping to BFPO addresses
BFPO addresses must be entered into the fields in our online order form in a specific format, as shown below, ensuring that the BFPO number is entered into the postcode field:
- Full name: Service Number, Rank, Name
- Address line 1: Company
- Address line 2: leave field blank
- Town/City: Regiment
- County: leave field blank
- Postcode: BFPO ### (e.g.: BFPO 123)
- Country: United Kingdom
Please note that items over 2kg cannot be shipped to BFPO addresses. If you are based in mainland EU country please use this as an alternative address.
Unfortunately, from time to time, items can be delayed in the post. We are not able to give refunds or send replacements until 10 working days for UK deliveries or 25 working days for international deliveries have passed after the expected delivery date. These are the timescales after which the Royal Mail and Couriers consider an item to be officially lost. See more information about lost UK mail and lost international mail.
From our experience, deliveries are almost always delayed due to the recipient not being at home when the delivery is attempted. The delivery person should normally leave a card but unfortunately this is not always the case. We therefore suggest that before contacting us you check with members of your household and neighbours to see if they have the package or a delivery card. You should also check with your local sorting office/courier depot.