Product added to cart
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle 340ml x2
Only 3 left
The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle 340ml x2 switching between breast and bottle feeding becomes easier than ever before.
The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle 340ml x2 switching between breast and bottle feeding becomes easier than ever before. With Closer to Nature's award-winning range of BPA free bottles, switching between breast and bottle feeding becomes easier than ever before. We've designed the unique, easy-latch-on teat shape with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum's breast. Together with the bottle's super-sensitive valve, this encourages your baby's intuitive feeding action for comfortable, relaxed feeding. Revolutionary Teat - Revolutionary teat developed with breastfeeding experts and Mums to mimic the breast's natural flex, stretch and movement, Closer to Nature Bottles makes feeding time easier for Mum and Baby. The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action Super Sensitive Easi-Vent valve - The slow flow teat with a super sensitive valve eliminates excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air Soft Silicone Teat - The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action. Breast like Shape - The breast like larger shaped teat of the Closer to Nature bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast. 3 way Compact Shape - The compact shape of Closer to Nature bottles allows baby to feed in a natural position and to be closer to Mum or Dad. The easy hold bottle can be held in 3 ways--cradled comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle, or held from the base--making feeding comfortable for everyone. Easy to Clean & Use - Closer to Nature bottles and teats are easy to clean and fill. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold. The easy hold bottle is marked in millimetres and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in. Baby Safe - All the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature teats are BPA-free for total reassurance Choosing the right teat for your baby - Our revolutionary Closer to Nature teats can be bought in a slow, medium, fast and vari-flow option. You can select the flow rate most suited to your babies needs at every stage. Range options - The closer to nature feeding bottle range is available in a 150ml/5floz and 260ml/9floz option, along with a decorated option. All bottles are available in a variety of pack sizes and our teats come in different flow rates. The entire Closer to Nature range is an interchangeable system. Our bottles fit directly with our breast pumps, into our sterilisers and bottle warmers offering parents everything they need to feed a newborn.
- 2 x 340ml Bottle from the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Feeding Range
- Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat
- Unique, breast-like shaped teat for easy-latch on
- Super-sensitive easi-vent valve eliminates excessive air flow
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat mimics breastfeeding action
- Additional teats are available in Slow, Medium, Fast & Vari-Flow rates
- BPA-free for ultimate reassurance
- 2x Closer to Nature 340ml Easi-vent Feeding bottles
- 2x Closer to Nature Slow Flow Closer to Nature teat
- 2x Screw Ring
- 2x Lids
- Instruction leaflet
Age recommendation: 3m+
Returning your item(s)
If you wish to return an item, you must inform us within 30 days, starting the day after the item was delivered. After you have informed us of your wish to return the item, please do so promptly. Customers return items at their own expense and we do not arrange collections. Remember you have a statutory duty of care to look after items when they are in your posession. Therefore please take good care of any items you wish to send back and return them unused and in their original packaging.
When returning your item please:
- Package the item securely and return it to us including your name, address and invoice number
- Please use only clear tape when resealing a package and do not write directly on the product's box.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Hello Baby we are confident of the quality of the products we sell and the work that we put into fulfilling your orders. If you have any issues with a product that you bought from us and our Customer Service team can’t help you, we will give you back your money.
Yes. Our 30 day money back guarantee covers every product we sell.
All countries are eligible. Wherever you live, you are entitled to get a full refund for your purchase.
If you encounter any issues with a product you have bought within 30 days of purchase, contact our Customer Service team. They will do their best to help you, but if you are still unsatisfied we will give you your money back. No questions asked.
The time between issuing a refund, and you getting your money back, can vary depending on your payment method.
- If you paid with a Visa, Mastercard or AMEX you will receive your refund within a few working days.
- If you paid via PayPal the time needed to process your refund will vary depending on the kind of payment you used (PayPal balance, through your bank account, or your debit or credit card linked to your account). As soon as we issue the refund you will receive an email from PayPal which will contain more details about the process.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Major credit and debit cards
- PayPal and PayPal Credit
- Google Pay (Only available in Chrome, requires a saved payment method on your Google account)
- Apple Pay (Only available in Safari, requires a saved payment method on your Apple account)
Shipping to mainland UK destinations is free on orders above £40. However, please note:
- The Channel Islands are treated as 'international' due to the increased postage costs
- International deliveries are charged by weight and destination
Royal Mail 48 TrackedFREE UK Shipping on all orders above £40
- Costs £4.99 on orders below £40
- Depending on weight, items are either shipped using either DPD or Royal Mail
- Standard shipping time is 2-3 working days for UK which also includes Saturdays
- If you require faster shipping please choose Royal Mail 24 Tracked or DPD Next Day delivery at the checkout (see below)
- Please note that once an item is posted we have no control over postage times and deliveries can be delayed (see note on delayed deliveries below)
- If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, the courier/postman/postwoman should leave a note for you to rearrange delivery or collection
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched. This email will contain tracking details if they are available
Please note: Certain products that are made to order may take additional time to deliver. You will be advised of this during checkout and via email.
Royal Mail 24 TrackedOnly available in the UK for items/orders under 5 kg
- Costs £5.99 on all orders
- Any items below 5 kilogrammes can be sent via Royal Mail 24 Tracked
- These orders are fulfilled by Royal Mail 1st class tracked service.
- Standard shipping time is 1-2 working days for the UK which includes Saturdays
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched
- Items ordered on a Saturday/Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- Items ordered on a Friday after 2pm GMT will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday
- The cut off time for 24 Tracked is 2 pm GMT
- Many items will arrive the next day (including Saturdays) but this is not a guaranteed service.
DPD Next Day DeliveryOnly available in the UK, Monday to Friday
- Costs £7.99 on all orders
- If an order is received before 2 pmGMT it will be delivered the next working day by DPD
- Please note: This service does not include Saturday delivery, so items ordered after 2 pm on a Friday will not ship until Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- If you supply a mobile number at checkout, DPD will text you with a delivery window
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your item has been dispatched
- Please note that delivery to some remote locations may take longer e.g. Highlands and Islands.
DPD Next Day delivery is available for most of our products, but some brands/items are not eligible for this.
We offer worldwide delivery for most items, however some items cannot be sent internationally. Please check on the item's store page to see whether your item is available for international shipment.
If shipping is not available for the selected item(s) in your cart then it will not show during the checkout. You will get an error: "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time".
- International shipping charges are calculated by weight and destination.
- To calculate the shipping cost for your items, add them to your shopping cart and click on "Estimate Shipping and VAT" in your cart or simply go through the checkout process.
- International deliveries are dispatched within 1 working day and usually take 5-10 working days to deliver depending on the location.
We offer two types of International shipping: Standard and Tracked - neither is an "express" service. From our experience the Tracked delivery will arrive slightly quicker than Standard, but both may be subject to delays caused outside of our control. Couriers, customs processing, pandemics and weather delays. We are not able to offer UPS or FedEx at this time.
Shipping to BFPO addresses
BFPO addresses must be entered into the fields in our online order form in a specific format, as shown below, ensuring that the BFPO number is entered into the postcode field:
- Full name: Service Number, Rank, Name
- Address line 1: Company
- Address line 2: leave field blank
- Town/City: Regiment
- County: leave field blank
- Postcode: BFPO ### (e.g.: BFPO 123)
- Country: United Kingdom
Please note that items over 2kg cannot be shipped to BFPO addresses. If you are based in mainland EU country please use this as an alternative address.
Unfortunately, from time to time, items can be delayed in the post. We are not able to give refunds or send replacements until 10 working days for UK deliveries or 25 working days for international deliveries have passed after the expected delivery date. These are the timescales after which the Royal Mail and Couriers consider an item to be officially lost. See more information about lost UK mail and lost international mail.
From our experience, deliveries are almost always delayed due to the recipient not being at home when the delivery is attempted. The delivery person should normally leave a card but unfortunately this is not always the case. We therefore suggest that before contacting us you check with members of your household and neighbours to see if they have the package or a delivery card. You should also check with your local sorting office/courier depot.